These cookies are bursting with flavor and are gluten free and low in sugar. It is a great mixture of crunchy and softness. Great to eat with a cup of coffee or tea. My kids enjoy them as a snack for school.
- Preheat oven to 350º F, position oven rack in the middle of oven and line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Combine ripe bananas, nuts, cinnamon, baking soda and salt in the bowl of a food processor and pulse until mixture is smooth and there are little to no lumps remaining.
- In a bowl, combine oats with dried fruit, sesame seeds, chopped nuts, coconut oil and pour wet banana mixture into the dry ingredients.Add vanilla eggs and maple sugar or stevia.
- Mix together so everything is fully incorporated and combined, then, using a spoon or your hands, begin forming your cookies and place on cookie sheet
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until edges just begin to brown, but centers are still a little squishy.
- Remove from oven, let cool 10 minutes and serve warm. Make a great snack or breakfast on the go.