Great dish full of flavors and easy to make.
- In a large skillet over medium heat, add 1 Tbsp of olive oil and sauté the chopped onions for 3-4 minutes
- Add the minced garlic in with the onions, and sauté together one more minute. Add the sliced mushrooms to the sautéed onions and garlic and cook 5-7 minutes until the mushrooms are golden brown.
- Add salt and pepper to taste while cooking.Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil and 1 tablespoon of balsamic vinegar to the pan then toss in the Roma tomatoes, sun- dried tomatoes, artichoke hearts, and olives.
- Sprinkle in the parsley, oregano, and stir a few minutes
- Next add the chopped chicken and spinach to the pan – stir and cook 1-2 minutes, or until chicken is heated through. Add more salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve hot garnished with the fresh basil.
This is a very versatile dish. Serve it with bread and a salad. It is great also stuffed into the savory crepe, can be served
as a elegant dish (crepe recipe below). For my vegan friend add quinoa to replace the chicken. This dish is always a pleaser.